Surfers Paradise is certainly the Gold Coasts biggest draw card when it comes to domestic and international tourists. The city is famed for its high rise buildings offering a variety of accommodation options for tourists and locals seeking a weekend getaway or week long holiday on the Gold Coast. Therefore, to get the most out of your Gold Coast holiday, it makes sense that you’d want to book accommodation in Surfers Paradise.
Let’s look at the top 5 reasons to book accommodation in Surfers Paradise for your Gold Coast holiday:
- Everything is just a hop, skip and jump away from your accommodation! The beach, shops, restaurants, and attractions are right there; everything is at your fingertips; no transport necessary!
- Surfers Paradise is the heart of the Gold Coasts nightlife scene, featuring the best bars, lounges, pubs and clubs; all in walking distances from your Surfers Paradise accommodation. No cabs needed!
- Surfers Paradise is a shopper’s utopia with 4 different shopping precincts in Surfers Paradise alone. A short 10 minute light-rail ride from Surfers Paradise will land you in Broadbeach, where you’ll find Oasis Shopping Centre and the locals favourite; Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
- With Surfers Paradise offering more than 130 activities, it’s the perfect holiday destination catering to all, young and old.
- You have an option of choosing the best accommodation not only in Surfers Paradise, but the whole Gold Coast. Choose from over 50 apartments for the leading resorts at GCHR.com.au.