The Gold Coast, which boasts 57 kilometres of coastline, great beaches, and lush rainforest hinterland, attracts millions of tourists from the around the country and overseas every year. It is home to some of Australia’s best health retreats, golfing greens, and theme parks which include Wet ‘n’ Wild, Seaworld, Dreamworld, and MovieWorld.Surfers Paradise is one of the Gold Coast’s most iconic tourist destinations hence its little wonder that the majority of Gold Coast tourists prefer to book Surfers Paradise accommodation as this gives them pristine location in the heart of the city. Surfers Paradise is a tourist mecca that can offer you with varied holiday experiences as it perfectly combines contemporary international entertainment and traditional Australian beach culture. Booking Surfers Paradise accommodation for your Gold Coast holiday means being close to all the greatest attractions and events. Here, you’ll get easy access to amazing dining districts, shopping centres, Surfers Paradise beach, and many more.
Surfers Paradise accommodation online
There are several options when it comes to booking your Surfers Paradise accommodation, but the most popular is through the Internet. This is very convenient particularly if you’re an international guest as it allows you to choose your accommodation and book it in the comforts of our own home, and well before you arrive. Based on the report released by Travel Queensland, 53% of last year’s tourists (1.938 million) took this route. As a Surfers Paradise accommodation provider, I highly recommend this to people who are thinking about visiting our great region. It’s not only convenient; it’s also very efficient. Tourists these days don’t have to worry about the security of the website as most accommodation providers invest in making their website hacker-proof. Just make sure that you book with reputable companies like GCHR.com.au that has a proven track record. For more information, be sure to read my previous post ‘The Internet – The most used information source for accommodation’
How to book Surfers Paradise accommodation online
- Start by doing a Google search using key phrase “Surfers Paradise accommodation” and you’ll most likely to get millions of relevant websites on the search page results. Create a list of the hotels, resort, holiday homes, hostel, etc. that you find appealing. Filter that list down to those that meet your budget, are closest to your preferred attractions and activities, and offer you the kind of amenities that you’re looking for.
- Check out the apartments we offer here at GCHR.com.au. I know from experience that researching different hotels and accommodation can get exhausting and overwhelming. To save you some time, check out the apartments that we offer here at GCHR. We offer privately manged Surfers Paradise accommodation from some of the best hotels, apartments and resorts at very affordable prices. Choose from our two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments from Chevron Renaissance, Moroccan Resort, Circle on Cavill, Orchid Residences, Crowns Tower Resort and Sun City Resort. Our Surfers Paradise accommodation is perfect for you if you’re looking for affordable luxury that offers enormous space, spectacular views, world-class amenities and facilities, and fully-equipped kitchen.
- Research. Once you’ve have shortlisted at least 5, the next step is to do your research. You’ll want to get as much information before you make a decision. Is the Surfers Paradise resort, hotel or apartment highly recommended by previous guests? Is it very close to the malls or to the dining districts? Does it offer all the kinds of amenities and facilities that you need? Does it offer enough space, privacy, and security? Is it very expensive compared to similar Surfers Paradise accommodation options in the area? Doing your research can actually save you the trouble later on as this will allow you to make well-informed decision.
- Book it. Once you made your decision, simply book your chosen Surfers Paradise accommodation provider using your credit card. Make sure that you read all the terms and conditions before you hit the “book” button. You’ll want to know about refund and cancellation policies, among others.
Book Surfers Paradise accommodation based on a previous visit
While 53% of last year’s visitors used the Internet to get information on Surfers Paradise accommodation, 24% made the decision based on their previous visit. As an accommodation provider, I understand that guests who are satisfied with the accommodation they booked on their previous visit are more likely to re-book. The logic behind this is very simple: it saves them the time to do the whole process (no more research) and it gives them peace of mind because they know exactly what to expect. This is the reason why we go above and beyond to ensure that all our clients are extremely happy not just with our accommodation but with also our customer service. It is our goal to promote repeat business as much as possible and this has worked for us for several years. Previous guests don’t just come back, but they also recommend us to their friends and family members who visit Surfers Paradise.
Book Surfers Paradise accommodation based on a friend or relatives suggestion
According on the same report, 14% of Surfers Paradise visitors booked their accommodation with the help of their friends and relatives. Most people, when they go to holiday to a specific destination for the first time, they ask those who are very close to them for recommendations and this is really highly recommended. If this is your first time visiting Surfers Paradise, go ahead and call a friend or relative that you know has been here before. Where did they stay? Were they satisfied with their accommodation? Do they think they could have chosen better?
Other Options for finding Surfers Paradise Accommodation
Aside from booking online and asking your friends for recommendations, below are your other options when booking Surfers Paradise accommodation:
- Call your travel agent. If you have a trusted travel agent, then, by all means, let them handle the booking of your accommodation. The good thing about going this route is that most travel agents have on-going partnership with accommodation providers, which offer them discount for each booking and your travel agent can easily pass this on to you.
- Call the hotel directly. If you have a preferred hotel or accommodation in Surfers Paradise, you have the option to just call them directly. Normally, they would allow booking over the phone and you can pay down payment using your credit card.
My personal recommendations
As an accommodation provider here in Surfers Paradise, I also get asked for recommendations whenever friends and relatives come to visit. I give them a list of the accommodation that I think would best suit their needs and preference. Let me share this list to you so you can make the whole process of booking your accommodation in Surfers Paradise quick and easy.
Chevron Renaissance’s Apartment 3145 – If you’re going to the Gold Coast with 4-6 individuals, I would highly recommend this luxurious yet affordable serviced apartment found at Chevron Renaissance. From just $125 per night, this beautiful apartment could be yours throughout your Gold Coast holiday. Ideally located on the 14th level, this two-bedroom apartment offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. It boasts plenty of living space, is fully furnished, and extremely relaxing. It also features fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spacious living and dining rooms, complete laundry facilities, and all-weather balcony. As this apartment is found inside 4 ½ star resort, guests can expect world-class amenities including saunas, fully equipped gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool, shopping and dining precinct within the complex, and many more.
Orchid Residences’ Apartment 22305. Did you know that Orchid Residences is the hotel choice for celebrities who are visiting the region? This alone will tell you that Orchid Residences is high-class. At GCHR.com.au, we manage Apartment 22305 among many others. I highly recommend this to small families or two couples who wish to share their accommodation cost. This two-bedroom apartment, which can comfortably sleep up to 6 guests, can be your home away from home for just $145 per night. This modern, stylish, and luxury apartment boasts spectacular views from all rooms, fully equipped kitchen, luxurious finishing, and spacious living areas. Orchid Residences offers guest with world-class amenities including spa and sauna, children’s splash pool, four pool decks on level 2, indoor heated pool, and choice of restaurants and bars.
Circle on Cavill’s Apartment 2513. If you’re going with the whole family and if you’re the kind to appreciate high-quality amenities, this one is highly recommended. This is a four-bedroom apartment located on the 51st level where you can enjoy unmatched ocean views. From just $250 per night, you can expect spacious living areas, climate-controlled bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, and other modern facilities. Circle on Cavill guests have access to world-class amenities including lagoon style pool, sauna, heated lap pool, steam room, fully equipped gymnasium, and viewing terrace for the open-air big screen.
Book your Surfers Paradise accommodation now
Gold Coast Holiday Rentals is committed to provide you with personalised, luxurious, and affordable Surfers Paradise accommodation. Head to http://gchr.com.au/ where you’ll find actual pictures of our apartments and you’ll surely appreciate them. For reservations or inquiries, please call us at 07 5539 8553 or use our chat support. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in making your Gold Coast holiday a memorable one.