Circle on Cavill allows even the most discerning travelers to have the best experience they can possibly have in Surfers Paradise. With its mix of sophisticated features, Circle is one of the deluxe accommodation options in this part of the Gold Coast, attracting hordes of visitors on a regular basis.
But what makes Circle on Cavill stand out is its group-friendly features and facilities. Circle is one of the few hotels in Surfers Paradise that seems especially designed for groups. It has all the facilities to make your group trip more enjoyable.
What You Can Expect from Circle on Cavill
While you’re on holiday in Surfers Paradise, Circle on Cavill can offer you:
- Premiere accommodation with lavishly designed rooms and luxurious interiors
- 360-degree panoramic scenic views of Surfers Paradise from your own bedroom window and from the SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 179 chic and spacious contemporary apartments with floor-to-ceiling windows, Internet access, audio-visual equipment, full kitchens, full air conditioning, cable LCD TV, laundry facilities, and many other amenities
- Choose from one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments to suit the size of your large group
- Kamikaze Teppanyaki for authentic Japanese cuisine and Fishnets Restaurant for appetizing dishes
- Play area, for when your group includes kids
- Games room, where you and your group can seek good old-fashioned enjoyment through any of the available games
- Sauna and steam room, perfect for relaxing after a long day traipsing around Surfers Paradise
- Fully equipped gym for the fitness enthusiasts in your group
- Two lagoon-style pools spacious enough for group enjoyment
- Private in-house cinema, where you and your group can enjoy watching late-night movies if you prefer to stay indoors
- DVD players in each room so you and your travel buddies can enjoy
Are you and your group excited about exploring Surfers Paradise as thoroughly as possible? Well, by staying at Circle on Cavill, you will be in close distance to the topmost destinations in Surfers Paradise, making it a convenient choice of accommodation. Here’s what you will find near the hotel:
- Easy access to the well-known shopping centres in the area
- A few minutes’ walk to the golden sands of three different nearby beaches namely Surfers Paradise, Northcliffe Beach, and Narrowneck Beach
- Short distance to the topmost attractions in the area such as the Sea World Resort & Water Park and the Nerang River
- A 3-km distance to Jupiters Casino in Broadbeach, just in case you and your buddies are in the mood for casino night
- A 3-km distance to the Oasis Shopping Centre and the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre in Broadbeach
So if you’re taking on Surfers Paradise in a large number, Circle on Cavill is most definitely one of your best choices of accommodation. You don’t have to look far or go outside the circle to find the best accommodation for large groups; Circle on Cavill of Ferny Avenue is a choice that needs no further questioning. Whatever your group mantra for traveling may be, Circle will surely have what you’re looking for.
Book now through GCHR.com.au.