Circle on Cavill is a two-tower property in the central retail precinct of Surfers Paradise. The taller of the two towers reaches up to 69 storeys high, giving guests a spectacular view of the whole of Surfers Paradise. Surrounded by designer stores, cafes, and restaurants, the hotel and resort also offers guests easy access to the best that Surfers Paradise has to offer.
But above anything else, Circle on Cavill is best known for the accommodation they provide. Featuring ultra-modern and very spacious apartments with one, two, or three bedrooms with magnificent ocean views, Circle has some of the best rooms in the area. The views feature not only the ocean but also the Gold Coast hinterland to the west, Burleigh, and even Stradbroke Island. It’s a million-dollar view that you can enjoy for around $200 per night if you know where to book.
Aside from the view, Circle on Cavill apartments also offer their own gourmet kitchens, audio video equipment, Internet access, laundry facilities, spa bath, and many others. You can choose from:
- One bedroom spa apartment, found in levels 5 to 41. These one bedroom apartments are filled with natural light and are designed as airy and comfortable apartments for those who want something laid-back. The apartments offer city views and river views plus queen-sized beds.
- One bedroom ocean spa apartment, found in level 13 and above. These one-bedroom apartments offer ocean views and open plan living spaces.
- Two bedroom spa apartment, found in level 5 and above. These are like the one-bedroom spa apartments but with an extra room; both rooms have respective bathrooms. You can choose from two queen beds or one queen and two single beds.
- Two bedroom ocean spa apartment, found in level 13 and above. These two bedroom apartments offer floor to ceiling windows with views of the ocean, a beautiful gourmet kitchen with an island bench, and your choice of two queen beds or one queen and two single beds.
- Three bedroom apartment, found in level 33 and above. These three bedroom apartments offer luxury Surfers Paradise accommodation at its finest. Featuring fantastic views, floor to ceiling windows, spacious living areas, and bedrooms with private ensuite, these apartments are for those looking for something lavish and luxurious.
Aside from the state of the art apartments, Circle on Cavill also offers plenty of facilities for guests to enjoy. These include:
- Outdoor lagoon style pool
- Private theatre
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Internet lounge
- Play area and games room
- Free secure parking
Interested in what Circle on Cavill has to offer? For the most up-to-date rates, book online through GCHR.com.au.