Are you planning an upcoming Gold Coast holiday? If you are, then you must plan for it during spring, which are the months of September, October and November in Australia. Spring is considered as one of the best times to visit the Gold Coast so you’re sure to have a wonderful holiday experience.
While the Gold Coast is a fantastic place to visit any time of year, the season of spring is quite special for a number of reasons. First of all, the weather is absolutely majestic and secondly, spring is full of the some fantastic events and attractions that will make you want to book your holiday today.
Below is just a sample of what the Gold Coast has to offer in spring. It should provide more than enough reasons as to why you should visit the Gold Coast this season.
- Take a trip to Currumbin Beach between September 8th and 17th to check out SWELL Sculpture Festival. Get face to face with stunning sand sculptures and take part in guided walks and yoga workshops. There will also be plenty of live entertainment and food trucks as well.
- Great weather means water fun! Cool off by visiting Wet n’ Wild and Sea World. Or for a cheaper alternative, visit any one of the various Gold Coast beaches. Thanks to the wonderful spring weather, you’re sure in to have a great time!
- Be a part of the prestigious Coates Hire Coolangatta Gold, the Gold Coast’s ultimate ironman challenge, from October 7th to 8th. Participate in one of the three events or if you’re not participating, head down and cheer the ironman along – either way, it’s going to be a great day.
- Go for a day trip or a picnic to Springbrook National Park, Mt. Tambourine or one of the many other places around the Gold Coast. The warm weather and clear skies make it perfect for exploring the beauty of the hinterland.
- Watch the world’s most powerful supercars in action from October 21-23 at the Supercars Vodafone Gold Coast 600. You’ll experience the thrills of high-octane entertainment at this premier street racing event.
- Visit Tropical Fruit World to try out some amazing native fruits such as papayas, Australian Macadamias and paw paws.
- Witness the world’s best golfers in action at the Australian PGA Championship from November 30-December 3.
- Go whale watching across various locations on the Gold Coast. Whales are spotted very frequently in and around the coast during spring.
- Drop by the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre between October 27-30 to catch the FINA Diving Grand Prix. You’ll get to see divers from all over the world competing for glory at this event.
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to hand feed kangaroos. There are not too many places where you can walk amongst and feed the roos! This is one activity that will stay with you for a long time.
So, if spring seems like a great time to visit the Gold Coast, then simply go ahead and book your accommodation with us at GCHR.com.au. We have over 65 holiday apartments for you to choose from; all located in Surfers Paradise; all spacious and luxurious, and all offer stunning views.
Whether you’re holidaying on the Gold Coast with your friends, family or significant other, our apartments are perfect for you. In particular, I’d like to recommend our apartments at the Orchid Residences and Chevron Renaissance. Orchid Residences is co-located within a 5-star hotel, so you can expect nothing short of world class luxuries at this resort. On the other hand, Chevron Renaissance is a AAA rated, 4½ star resort which is very popular with our guests. You cannot go wrong in choosing any of our apartments at these resorts as your holiday accommodation.
Take a look at our website to reveal today’s deals on our apartment listings because our deals change daily! And, get in touch with us to book your accommodation or make an online booking with us today!