Chevron Renaissance boasts superior Surfers Paradise accommodation, luxury facilities and a fantastic location
The Chevron Renaissance building, or Chevron Towers as it’s also known, is one of the most popular Surfers Paradise accommodation options. Situated at the heart of Surfers Paradise, this award-winning AAA rating resort promises an unforgettable Gold Coast holiday, complete with all the amenities suited to any sophisticated traveller. This highly sought-after Surfers Paradise accommodation offers the following:
- Spectacular views of the ocean, the Gold Coast hinterlands and the Nerang River
- A wonderful location that’s just a 2-minute walk from the much talked about Surfers Paradise golden sands
- Just one block away from the entertainment, dining and shopping mecca that is Cavill Mall
- On site shopping and entertainment precinct below the resort.
GCHR.com.au currently manages more than 25 apartments within the Chevron Renaissance building, all of which boast elegant interiors and a full list of facilities for your enjoyment. Check out the free unlimited Foxtel and Wi-Fi availability of many of our apartments.
The Chevron Renaissance’s building, along with the accommodation offerings were inspired by the seaside villages of the Mediterranean coast; with huge swimming pools, golden sand beaches and a vast recreation space and garden. The dramatic landscape of tranquil grottos, lagoons and rocky outcrops make for a spectacular central oasis perfect for relaxation and fun.
It is little wonder why the Chevron Renaissance building continues to be one of the most popular Surfers Paradise accommodation options. It features a 25-metre indoor lap pool surrounded by colonnades, a spa, a gym and a secluded pavilion within lush tropical gardens. Aside from the various amenities, it also features entertainment areas, water parks and barbecue areas.
For guests who prefer to say in-doors, there is a private theater, games room with arcade machines and pool tables, and a club lounge to take advantage of. The Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre (which features free Wi-Fi) is also located just below the accommodation offerings of the resort.
Staying in the Chevron Renaissance building certainly provides a haven for both family holidays and romantic getaways. For affordable, yet luxury Surfers Paradise accommodation you can do no better than to book accommodation in the Chevron Renaissance building.
- AAA 4 ½ Star rated Surfers Paradise resort
- Beautifully designed and appointed foyers, reception, lounges and common areas
- Full resort-style facilities
- Shopping and dining precinct as part of the complex
- Free and secure car parking
- On site security
- Games room
- Patrolled beach only across the road from the resort
- Indoor pool, 25 metre heated lap pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Poolside BBQ and entertainment area
- Landscaped outdoor exercise and meditation area
- Spa, Male and female saunas
- Tour desk for attractions, theme parks, transfers, etc