Are you hungry for adventure or exploration? Well then, a Gold Coast holiday is meant for you! Aptly known as the Adventurer’s Playground, the Gold Coast has a number of adventure options for you to indulge in.Get up close with one of these fellas at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Whether you like outdoor sports activities, love the wildlife, love water sports or simply want to explore the hinterlands, the Gold Coast has it all for you!
Let’s take a look at some of the outdoor and adventure activities you can enjoy when holidaying on the Gold Coast:
- Go diving and snorkelling
- Go backpacking
- Visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Enjoy great water sports such as jet boating, surfing, paddle-boarding and jetpack fly-boarding
- Go bushwalking and trailing
- Visit Australia’s Sea World or WhiteWater World
- Go skydiving – if you’re game!
- Enjoy a rainforest retreat in the hinterlands
- Go cycling, biking or on a beach buggy tour – there are plenty of esplanade tracks to enjoy
- Watch marine life such as whales and dolphins
- Go swimming at the beach or a public pool
- Go on a sunset safari
- Enjoy supercar driving
- Climb Skypoint Tower and see a 360 degree view of the Coast
- Go fishing in the Deep Charters
- And much more!
There’s certainly a lot of adventure to be had on the Gold Coast, especially if you love the outdoors. After a long day exploring the very best that the Gold Coast has to offer, you can relax in style at one of our luxury holiday rentals.