The Gold Coast is home to some fantastic breweries, which attract both locals and tourists. If you love a beer then you’re gold coast experience simply isn’t complete without heading to a brewery to sample some of our local beers.
So, grab your mates and head to any of these 5 Gold Coast Breweries whilst in town.
- Backbone Craft Beer Bar: A simple, yet highly functional brewery, Backbone Craft Beer Bar is one of my personal favourites. It offers an excellent selection of curated craft beer alongside authentic Asian snacks. This brewery is located on the Gold Coast Highway in Tugun.
- Balter Brewery: Balter Brewery is an exotic destination for beer lovers. It includes a 12-tap bar and features superbly furnished interiors. Balter Brewery is located in Currumbin and is highly recommended.
- Burleigh Brewing 2.0: Burleigh Brewing 2.0 was 10 years in making but the result is absolutely delightful. This brewery is all about beer appreciation and also offers brewing demonstrations. It is located in Burleigh Heads.
- Black Hops Brewery: Black Hops Brewery is fast growing into one of the most loved breweries on the Gold Coast. It offers exclusive brews along with signature dishes. This brewery is also located in Burleigh Heads.
- Byron Bay Brewery: For a lazy afternoon of beer and burgers, you can’t beat Byron Bay Brewery. This brewery offers some fine brews with a wide range of eats. It is located down in Byron Bay.
If you’re heading to the coast and have not yet booked your accommodation, then consider GCHR. We offer self-contained holiday apartments in Surfers Paradise. So should you stay with us, getting to any of these great breweries will take no time at all. Just make sure you catch an Uber so you can enjoy a drink!